Monday, July 20, 2009

HOOK

6 am. i fall asleep

10 am.i need to go.the usual i suppose. meet u somewhere.not talk .just sit.our heads heavily swriling with things we will never tell each other.
i will take a shower like i always do.smell like i always do.get sick with myslef like i always do.

if its a good day we will drink rum ..smoke weed...meet a few friends that we have...get wasted..and realize...we are actually happy...hahahaha....

4pm. i hate the silence my father subjects me too. i hate it. i make so fucking heavy.so i do what i always do ...i sleep.
i wish on tv.an my mind does become tv..it plays and reels. and i wake up sweating and stinking...wish u could have seen what i saw..but u are not interested anymore...

3am. i call you...in the dark...whispering...we talk for hours...my phone bill reeling...i cry on this side...but u dont know....and we know ..nothing u say to me will make anything better..nothing u say will change what is about to happen...we talk shit...laugh a little...but we know.


i want to scream....i want it to come out from me..from me... i want it to be mine....everyone who fucking thought otherwise get to hear....a scream coming from my body

No comments:

Post a Comment