Thursday, February 12, 2009

tsk tsk

it might seem my mind is a waste .to other people that is.but the fact is i am happy.i am sooo fucking happy its crazy.
dont complain to me.
i dont fucking care. dont tell me how much you love your girlfriend and how amazing she is and how much potential she has and how great of a mind she has.
I DONT CARE.

IT IS NOT MY LIFE.
i am happy with my television . i am happy letting my skin rot in bed . i am happy that a paralytic vegetable and i are the same. dont bother really.
please live your lives and fuck each other and be happy . frolic in gardens blissfully. smile and giggle and be human.
i am sorry but it is tooo tedious for me. expose your glorious talents and let people love and adore you. let them drool over you . satisfy your needs. SATISFY THEM.

SATISFACTION.
i am soo happy
IT IS
in fact crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment